File Code: Economic and Community Development
- Sponsored By:
Economic Development - Maryland Community Development Financial
Institutions Investment Fund
Establishing the Maryland Community Development Financial Institutions
Investment Fund; establishing the governing board, investment
committee, and administrator of the Fund and specifying their duties
and powers; specifying the application process and minimum
requirements for eligibility of community development financial
institutions for assistance from the Fund; providing for an assistance
agreement between the Fund and eligible CDFIs authorizing the Fund to
borrow money and issue bonds; etc.
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 3/4 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Economic Matters
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- BONDS -see also- COUNTY & BALTIMORE CITY BONDS; STATE BONDS.
- COMMERCE AND BUSINESS -see also- ENTERPRISE ZONES;SMALL BUS.
- COMMITTEES AND COMMISSIONS -see also- POLITICAL COMMITTEES
- COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
- FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS -see also- BANKS & TRUST CO; CREDIT U
- INVESTMENTS -see also- SECURITIES
- RECORDS -see also- RCDNGS; LAND RCDS; VITAL RCDS; CRIM BKGD.
- REPORTS -see also- RECORDS
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Article - 41 Governor - Executive and Administrative Departments
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: