File Code: Health Maintenance Organizations
- Sponsored By:
Health Insurance - Duration of Pregnancy Benefits
Requiring specified carriers to establish procedures to notify an
enrollee who is in the second trimester of pregnancy of the right of
the enrollee to continue to receive health care services from the
primary care provider of the enrollee after a notice of termination of
the provider from the carrier's provider panel; and requiring a
specified primary care provider, after a notice of termination of the
provider from the carrier's provider panel, to continue to furnish
health care services under specified circumstances.
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 2/24 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/18 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Economic Matters
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- HEALTH INSURANCE -see also- HMO; MANAGED CARE ORGANIZATIONS.
- HEALTH MAINTENANCE ORGANIZATIONS -see also- MAN. CARE ORGS
- HEALTH OCCUPATIONS
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: