File Code: Business Regulation and Occupations
- Sponsored By:
Flea Markets - Sales of Infant Formula, Food for Young Children, and
Prohibiting the sale or offer for sale of infant formula, food for
consumption by children under the age of 2 years, and nonprescription
drugs at flea markets; authorizing State or local law enforcement
authorities to seize infant formula, food for consumption by children
under the age of 2 years, and nonprescription drugs sold or offered
for sale at flea markets; establishing penalties for violations of the
Act; and establishing a task force.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/16 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Environmental Matters
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- COMMITTEES AND COMMISSIONS -see also- POLITICAL COMMITTEES
- DRUGS -see also- CONTROLLED DANG SUB; DRUNK & DRUGGED DRIVG.
- FOOD -see also- KOSHER PROD.; MILK PROD.; MEAT, POUL, SEAFD.
- LAW ENFORCEMENT -see also- STATE POLICE, DEPT. OF
- MINORS -see also- AGE OF MAJORITY; JUVENILE CAUSES; YOUTH
- SEARCH AND SEIZURE
- TRANSIENT MERCHANTS
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Business Regulation
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: