File Code: Vehicle Laws - Miscellaneous
- Sponsored By:
Chairman, Judiciary Committee (Departmental - Transportation)
Vehicle Laws - Nonpayment of Judgments
Authorizing the Motor Vehicle Administration to accept electronic
transmission of specified court judgments and dispositions.
- First Reading Commerce and Government Matters
- Hearing 3/10 at 1:15 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Commerce and Government Matters
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (138-0)
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/31 at 1:00 p.m.
- Sponsored by:
- Chairman, Judiciary Comm.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- COURTS -see also- CIRCUIT COURTS; DISTRICT COURTS
- ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION
- MOTOR VEHICLE ADMINISTRATION
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 19, 1998: Third Reading Passed (138-0)