File Code: Counties - Local Laws
- Sponsored By:
Calvert County Delegation
Calvert County - Special Taxing Districts - Developing and Financing
Authorizing Calvert County to exercise specified powers concerning the
creation of special taxing districts, the levying of ad valorem or
special taxes, and the issuing of bonds and other obligations for
developing and financing specified infrastructure improvements.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 3/19 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Ways and Means
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Special Order 3/26 (O'Donnell) Adopted
- Special Order 3/30 (O'Donnell) Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (131-5)
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 4/7 at 1:00 p.m.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- BONDS -see also- COUNTY & BALTIMORE CITY BONDS; STATE BONDS.
- CALVERT COUNTY
- PUBLIC WORKS
- REVENUE AND TAXES -see also specific taxes -
- SPECIAL TAX DISTRICTS
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Article - 24 Political Subdivisions - Miscellaneous Provisions
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 29, 1998: Third Reading Passed (131-5)