File Code: Agriculture
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Pitkin, Conroy, and Hubbard
Fertilizers - Recycled Hazardous Material
Prohibiting the sale of commercial fertilizers containing constituents
reprocessed or recycled from specified hazardous materials unless the
constitutents are approved for sale in the State and are labeled in a
specified manner; requiring the Department of Agriculture, in
consultation with specified units and persons, to review specified
constitutents of commercial fertilizers before the fertilizers may be
sold in the State; etc.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/4 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/18 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Environmental Matters
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Delegate Joan B. Pitkin, District 23
- Delegate Mary A. Conroy, District 23
- Delegate James W. Hubbard, District 23
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- ADMINISTRATIVE AGENCIES
- AGRICULTURE, DEPARTMENT OF
- AGRICULTURE -see also- FARMLAND
- COMMERCE AND BUSINESS -see also- ENTERPRISE ZONES;SMALL BUS.
- CONTROLLED DANGEROUS SUBSTANCES -see also- DRUGS
- ENVIRONMENT, DEPARTMENT OF
- HAZARDOUS AND TOXIC SUBSTANCES -see also- ASBESTOS; RADIATN.
- HEALTH -see also- MENTAL HEALTH
- NATURAL RESOURCES, DEPARTMENT OF
- SAFETY -see also- OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: