File Code: Primary and Secondary Education
- Sponsored By:
Delegate Hixson (By Request)
Public High School Students - Athletic Eligibility
Providing that a student in a public high school in the State who
participates in interscholastic athletics shall be eligible to compete
in any one sport for eight consecutive semesters.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 2/25 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/17 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Ways and Means
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- SPORTS -see also- RECREATION; STADIUMS
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: