File Code: Human Relations
Prior Year Introduction As: HB 425/97 - CGM
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Hixson, Doory, Harrison, Healey, Kopp, and Menes
Sexual Harassment - Education and Training in the Workplace
Requiring employers to provide their employees with specified
information, education, and training concerning sexual harassment; and
defining the term "sexual harassment".
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 2/26 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Economic Matters
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Delegate Sheila Ellis Hixson, District 20
- Delegate Ann Marie Doory, District 43
- Delegate Hattie N. Harrison, District 45
- Delegate Anne Healey, District 22A
- Delegate Nancy K. Kopp, District 16
- Delegate Pauline H. Menes, District 21
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- EDUCATION -see also- PUBLIC SCHOOLS; SPECIAL ED.; HIGHER ED.
- HUMAN RELATIONS COMMISSION
- SIGNS AND BILLBOARDS
- WORK, LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT -see also- LEAVE; O.T.; SAL COMP.
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Article - 49B Human Relations Commission
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: