File Code: Public Safety
- Sponsored By:
Prince George's County Delegation
Prince George's County - Employment of Prisoners
Repealing an exemption so as to make applicable to Prince George's
County certain statutes authorizing a judge to allow under certain
circumstances a person convicted of a crime and sentenced to
imprisonment to continue regular employment or obtain new employment.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 2/27 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY
- WORK, LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT -see also- LEAVE; O.T.; SAL COMP.
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Article - 27 Crimes and Punishments
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: