File Code: Vehicle Laws - Licensing and Registration
- Sponsored By:
Vehicle Laws - Alcohol and Drug-Related Offenses - "DWI"
Authorizing the Motor Vehicle Administration to issue special "DWI"
registration plates after a person has been convicted of certain
offenses; providing for the design of DWI registration plates;
requiring the Administration to provide a certain notice to an owner
whose registration plates have expired; requiring the Administration
to issue DWI registration plates to owners convicted of certain
offenses; requiring an owner to pay a certain fee determined by the
Administration; limiting the amount of the fee; etc.
- First Reading Commerce and Government Matters
- Hearing 3/3 at 1:15 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Commerce and Government Matters
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- DRUNK AND DRUGGED DRIVING
- FEES -see also- DEVELOPMENT FEES AND TAXES
- LICENSE PLATES
- MOTOR VEHICLE ADMINISTRATION
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: