File Code: Workers' Compensation
- Sponsored By:
Workers' Compensation - Limitation of Actions
Providing a 5-year limitation after termination of employment as to
when a covered employee or the dependents of a covered employee may
file a workers' compensation claim for disablement or death as a
result of an occupational disease.
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 2/26 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/3 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- DISEASES -see also- AIDS; RABIES
- STATUTES OF LIMITATION
- WORKERS' COMPENSATION
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Labor and Employment
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: