File Code: Public Safety
Prior Year Introduction As: HB 984/96 - JUD
- Sponsored By:
Inmates - Eligibility for Leave
Making an inmate who has been sentenced to the Division of Corrections
or the Patuxent Institution for a term of life imprisonment or life
imprisonment without the possibility of parole ineligible for
specified types of leave.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 3/19 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- WORK, LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT -see also- LEAVE; O.T.; SAL COMP.
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Article - 27 Crimes and Punishments
- Article - 31B Patuxent Institution
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: