File Code: Health Occupations
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Arnick, Kach, and Elliott
Opticians - Certification
Requiring the certification of opticians by the State Board of
Physician Quality Assurance; authorizing the Board to investigate
specified complaints and to send a copy of the complaints to the
Consumer Protection Division of the Office of the Attorney General;
authorizing the Board to take specified disciplinary action;
prohibiting the unauthorized practice of ophthalmic dispensing without
a specified certification; etc.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 2/24 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Environmental Matters
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Delegate John S. Arnick, District 7
- Delegate Donald B. Elliott, District 4B
- Delegate A. Wade Kach, District 9A
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- APPEALS -see also- JUDICIAL REVIEW
- ATTORNEY GENERAL
- COMMITTEES AND COMMISSIONS -see also- POLITICAL COMMITTEES
- CONSUMER PROTECTION -see also- ADVTG.; LABELING; WARRANTIES.
- DRUGS -see also- CONTROLLED DANG SUB; DRUNK & DRUGGED DRIVG.
- INVESTIGATIONS AND INQUIRIES -see also- CRIM BCKGRND INVEST.
- LICENSES -see also- ALC. BEVERAGES LICENSES; DRIVERS' LIC
- RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Health Occupations
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: