File Code: Real Property
- Sponsored By:
Chairman, Economic Matters Committee (Departmental - Archives,
Real Property - Land Patents - Manner of Application and Expenses
Authorizing the Commissioner of Land Patents to require applicants to
pay specified expenses; and requiring applications to include a chain
of title or an abstract of a chain of title on specified land.
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 2/11 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Economic Matters
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Chairman, Econ. Matters Comm.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- FEES -see also- DEVELOPMENT FEES AND TAXES
- LAND PATENTS
- REAL PROPERTY
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Real Property
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: