File Code: Ethics
- Sponsored By:
Chairman, Commerce and Government Matters Committee
(Departmental - Ethics, State Commission on)
Public Ethics - Lobbyists - Disclosure of Gifts to Officials and
Requiring regulated lobbyists to file annual reports naming officials
or employees who have received gifts that the official or employee
would be required to report.
- First Reading Commerce and Government Matters
- Hearing 2/18 at 1:15 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Commerce and Government Matters
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (139-0)
- First Reading Economic and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 3/26 at 1:00 p.m.
- Sponsored by:
- Chairman, Commerce & Government Matters Comm.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- PUBLIC OFFICIALS -see also- TREASURERS
- REPORTS -see also- RECORDS
- STATE EMPLOYEES -see also- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- State Government
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- February 27, 1998: Third Reading Passed (139-0)