File Code: Primary and Secondary Education
Prior Year Introduction As: HB 388/97 - W&M
- Sponsored By:
Delegate M. Burns
Education - Maryland School Performance Assessment Program Test
Authorizing a parent whose child has taken a Maryland School
Performance Assessment Program Test to view or obtain a copy of the
test and the child's test results from the school that the child
attends or the local county board.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 2/17 at 2:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Ways and Means
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- EDUCATION, BOARDS OF
- EDUCATION -see also- PUBLIC SCHOOLS; SPECIAL ED.; HIGHER ED.
- PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: