File Code: Workers' Compensation
Prior Year Introduction As: HB 62/97 - ECM
- Sponsored By:
Workers' Compensation - Timely Payment for Treatment and Services -
Altering the circumstances under which an employer or its insurer may
be fined for failure to pay for treatment or services to an injured
worker; and providing that the employer or its insurer shall not be
fined for failure to pay if it filed issues with the Commission
stating its reason for denial of payment.
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 2/12 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Economic Matters
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- WORKERS' COMPENSATION
- WORK, LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT -see also- LEAVE; O.T.; SAL COMP.
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Labor and Employment
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: