File Code: Unemployment Insurance
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 78
- Sponsored By:
Chairman, Economic Matters Committee (Departmental - Labor,
Licensing and Regulation)
Unemployment Insurance - Information - Release to Child Support
Allowing the Secretary of Labor, Licensing, and Regulation and the
Board of Appeals to open specified unemployment insurance records to
specified agents of child support enforcement units; and providing
penalties for misuse of the records by an agent.
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 2/26 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Economic Matters
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Chairman, Econ. Matters Comm.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- LABOR,LICENSING, AND REGULATION, DEPARTMENT OF
- MINORS -see also- AGE OF MAJORITY; JUVENILE CAUSES; YOUTH
- RECORDS -see also- RCDNGS; LAND RCDS; VITAL RCDS; CRIM BKGD.
- SUPPORT OF DEPENDENTS -see also- ALIMONY
- WORK, LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT -see also- LEAVE; O.T.; SAL COMP.
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Labor and Employment
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: