File Code: Transportation - Generally
- Sponsored By:
Chairman, Commerce and Government Matters
Committee (Departmental - Transportation)
Mass Transit Administration - Right and Liabilities of Civil Engineers
Giving the Mass Transit Administration the same authority as the State
Highway Administration to enter private property to conduct
environmental and engineering studies to determine the suitability of
the property for Administration use.
- First Reading Commerce and Government Matters
- Hearing 2/4 at 1:15 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Commerce and Government Matters
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (113-17)
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/26 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- Sponsored by:
- Chairman, Commerce & Government Matters Comm.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- ADMINISTRATIVE AGENCIES
- ENVIRONMENTAL MATTERS -see also- NAT. RESOURCES; POLLUTION
- MASS TRANSIT -see also- BUSES; RAILROADS
- REAL PROPERTY
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Real Property
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- February 13, 1998: Third Reading Passed (113-17)