File Code: Agencies, Offices, and Officials
- Sponsored By:
Distribution of Lottery Proceeds - Public School Building Construction
Requiring that all revenue from certain State lottery games be for the
benefit of public school building construction; requiring that
advertising and tickets for certain State lottery games contain
certain information; and requiring the State Lottery Agency to
distribute certain lottery proceeds to the General State School Fund
for the benefit of public school building construction.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 2/12 at 11:00 a.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/5 at 11:00 a.m.
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- ADVERTISING -see also- LABELING; SIGNS AND BILLBOARDS
- PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- REVENUE AND TAXES -see also specific taxes -
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- State Government
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: