File Code: Primary and Secondary Education
- Sponsored By:
Education - Reimbursement of Counties for Capital Expenditures - Use
of Specific State Funds
Requiring the State annually to allocate the greater of 10% or
$5,000,000 of the Economic Development Opportunities Program Fund
("Sunny Day Fund") for reimbursement of the counties for capital
expenditures made by the counties for the public schools.
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 1/29 at 2:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CAPITAL BUDGET
- COUNTIES -see also- CHARTERED COUNTIES; CODE COUNTIES
- EDUCATION -see also- PUBLIC SCHOOLS; SPECIAL ED.; HIGHER ED.
- PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- State Finance and Procurement
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: