CHAPTER NUMBER: 121
File Code: Higher Education
- Sponsored By:
Senators Amoss and Hoffman
Maryland Higher Education Commission - Duties
Specifying that the Maryland Higher Education Commission is required
to review proposals for capital projects and improvements for the
Maryland Independent College and University Association.
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Motion Rules Suspended for late introduction (Senator Amoss) Adopted
- Referred Senate Rules
- Re-referred Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/11 at 3:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Budget and Taxation
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (47-0)
- Returned Passed
- Signed by the Governor Chapter 121
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 3/25 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Re-assigned Appropriations
- Hearing 3/26 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Appropriations
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (136-0)
- Sponsored by:
- Senator William H. Amoss, District 35
- Senator Barbara A. Hoffman, District 42
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CAPITAL BUDGET
- HIGHER EDUCATION -see also- STATE UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES.
- HIGHER EDUCATION COMMISSION
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text:
- First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Number: 659904/1 (PDF) Offered on: MARCH 18, 1997 at: 16:44