File Code: State Debt (Bond Bills)
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 1442
- Sponsored By:
Creation of a State Debt - Montgomery County - Raising Hispanic
Academic Achievement, Inc.
Creating a State Debt not to exceed $200,000, with a matching fund
requirement, the proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of
Directors of Raising Hispanic Academic Achievement, Inc. for the
acquisition, repair, and renovation of a facility in the Montgomery
Blair High School community, the facility to be used for academic
counseling of Hispanic students, the counseling services to include
career development programs, course reviews for students, and project
management by Raising Hispanic Achievement, Inc.
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/8 at 2:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Budget and Taxation
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (47-0)
- First Reading Appropriations
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- EDUCATION -see also- PUBLIC SCHOOLS; SPECIAL ED.; HIGHER ED.
- MONTGOMERY COUNTY
- STATE BONDS
- Bill Text:
- First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Number: 399408/1 (PDF) Offered on: APRIL 2, 1997 at: 15:57