File Code: State Debt (Bond Bills)
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 375
- Sponsored By:
Creation of a State Debt - St. Mary's County - St. Clement's Island
- Potomac River Museum
Creating a State Debt in the amount of $81,500, with a matching fund
requirement, as a grant to the Board of County Commissioners of St.
Mary's County, the overseers of the St. Clement's Island - Potomac
River Museum, for the repair, renovation, expansion, and capital
equipping of the St. Clement's Island - Potomac River Museum and
associated facilities, in St. Mary's County.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/12 at 5:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/12 at 6:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Budget and Taxation
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (47-0)
- First Reading Appropriations
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- STATE BONDS
- ST. MARY'S COUNTY
- Bill Text:
- First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Number: 099009/2 (PDF) Offered on: APRIL 2, 1997 at: 16:00