File Code: Education - Local Bills
- Sponsored By:
Education - Board of School Commissioners of Baltimore City -
Spending and Reporting Requirements
Requiring the Board of School Commissioners of Baltimore City to spend
funds in accordance with specified major categories and to report
transfers of funds to the City Council of Baltimore; authorizing the
Board to expend nonlocal funds only with the approval of the fiscal
authority of the City of Baltimore; and requiring the Board to report
to the City Council on or before November 1 and March 1, listing in
detail expenditures within the major categories, including any actions
that commit the City Council to spend more in a major category.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation & Economic and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 2/26 at 1:30 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/26 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- BALTIMORE CITY
- EDUCATION, BOARDS OF
- EDUCATION -see also- PUBLIC SCHOOLS; SPECIAL ED.; HIGHER ED.
- PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- REPORTS -see also- RECORDS
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text:
- First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: