File Code: Public Health
- Sponsored By:
Disclosure of Medical Records - Mental Health Services
Authorizing health care providers to maintain personal notes regarding
recipients of mental health services; establishing that personal notes
are the work product and personal property of the providers and are
not discoverable or admissable in evidence in specified proceedings;
establishing that medical records do not include personal notes of
providers under specified circumstances; making exceptions;
prohibiting the disclosure of portions of medical records relating to
psychological tests under specified circumstances; etc.
- First Reading Economic and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 2/19 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Economic and Environmental Affairs
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (46-0)
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/25 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Environmental Matters
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- HEALTH OCCUPATIONS
- MENTAL HEALTH
- RECORDS -see also- RCDNGS; LAND RCDS; VITAL RCDS; CRIM BKGD.
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Health - General
- Bill Text:
- First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Number: 014104/1 (PDF) Offered on: MARCH 18, 1997 at: 11:38