File Code: Social Services - Generally
- Sponsored By:
Chairman, Finance Committee (Departmental - Human Resources)
Social Services - Statewide Nutrition Assistance Program
Allowing funds in the Statewide Nutrition Assistance Program to be
used to buy food only after all equipment needs are satisfied.
- First Reading Finance
- Motion Rules Suspended for late introduction (Senator Trotter) Adopted (46-0)
- Referred Finance
- Hearing 2/19 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Finance
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (45-1)
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/20 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Re-referred Appropriations
- Hearing 3/25 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- Sponsored by:
- Chairman, Finance Comm.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- EQUIPMENT -see also- MOTOR VEHICLE EQUIPMENT
- FOOD -see also- MILK PRODUCTS; MEAT, POULTRY, SEAFOOD
- NONPROFIT ORGANIZATIONS
- SOCIAL SERVICES -see also- WELFARE
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Article - 88A Department of Human Resources
- Bill Text:
- First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: