File Code: Public Safety
- Sponsored By:
Chairman, Judicial Proceedings Committee (Departmental - Public Safety
and Correctional Services)
Arrests - Interference with Home Detention Employees
Prohibiting a person from impersonating a home detention employee; and
providing home detention employees with the power of arrest.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Motion Rules Suspended for late introduction (Senator Trotter) Adopted (46-0)
- Referred Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 2/13 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (47-0)
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 3/25 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- Sponsored by:
- Chairman, Judicial Proceedings Comm.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES
- HOME DETENTION
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Article - 27 Crimes and Punishments
- Bill Text:
- First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: