File Code: Courts and Court Personnel - Statewide
Prior Year Introduction As: SB 17/96 - JPR
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 151
- Sponsored By:
Prospective Jurors - Motor Vehicle Administration Lists
Expanding the sources from which prospective jurors are selected, to
include lists of individuals who have received a driver's license or
identification card from the Motor Vehicle Administration; requiring
that the Administration make the lists available to jury commissioners
or clerks at no cost; making stylistic changes; and providing for a
delayed effective date.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 2/6 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/12 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- DRIVERS' LICENSES
- JURIES -see also- GRAND JURIES
- MOTOR VEHICLE ADMINISTRATION
- RECORDS -see also- RCDNGS; LAND RCDS; VITAL RCDS; CRIM BKGD.
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Courts and Judicial Proceedings
- Bill Text:
- First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: