File Code: Regulations and Procedures
Prior Year Introduction As: SB 464/96 - EEA
- Sponsored By:
Public Information - Reasonable Fee Guarantee
Altering provisions of law relating to the fee that may be imposed by
a unit of State or local government for reproducing a public record;
making specified exceptions; superseding, under certain circumstances,
provisions of law that set a specific fee; and generally relating to
access to public records.
- First Reading Economic and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 2/13 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Economic and Environmental Affairs
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (42-3)
- First Reading Commerce and Government Matters
- Hearing 3/26 at 1:15 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Commerce and Government Matters
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- ADMINISTRATIVE AGENCIES
- FEES -see also- DEVELOPMENT FEES AND TAXES
- PUBLIC INFORMATION
- RECORDS -see also- RCDNGS; LAND RCDS; VITAL RCDS; CRIM BKGD.
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- State Government
- Bill Text:
- First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Number: 294604/1 (PDF) Offered on: MARCH 12, 1997 at: 10:38