File Code: Business Regulation and Occupations
- Sponsored By:
Certified Interior Designers
- Continuing Education Requirements
Altering the continuing education requirements that a certified
interior designer must meet to qualify for renewal of a certificate.
- First Reading Economic and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 2/13 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Economic and Environmental Affairs
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (47-0)
- Senate Concur - House Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (46-1)
- Passed Enrolled
- Governor vetoed - Duplicative
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 3/26 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Economic Matters
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed with Amendments (135-0)
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- EDUCATION -see also- PUBLIC SCHOOLS; SPECIAL ED.; HIGHER ED.
- INTERIOR DESIGNERS
- LICENSES -see also- ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES LICENSES
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Business Occupations and Professions
- Bill Text:
- First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled (PDF)
- Fiscal Note:
- Number: 053967/1 (PDF) Offered on: MARCH 31, 1997 at: 14:45