File Code: Courts and Court Personnel - Statewide
Prior Year Introduction As: HB 850/95 - JUD
- Sponsored By:
Senators Kelley, Stone, Green, Forehand, Middlebrooks, Colburn, and
Clients' Security Trust Fund - Assessment
Increasing the statutory cap on the annual assessment for the Clients'
Security Trust Fund from $20 to $30.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 1/22 at 2:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (47-0)
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 4/1 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- Sponsored by:
- Senator Delores G. Kelley, District 10
- Senator Richard F. Colburn, District 37
- Senator Jennie M. Forehand, District 17
- Senator Leo E. Green, District 23
- Senator Ralph M. Hughes, District 40
- Senator C. Edward Middlebrooks, District 32
- Senator Norman R. Stone, Jr., District 7
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- ATTORNEYS -see also- LEGAL AID; STATE'S ATTORNEYS
- FEES -see also- DEVELOPMENT FEES AND TAXES
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Business Occupations and Professions
- Bill Text:
- First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: