File Code: Business Regulation and Occupations
- Sponsored By:
Real Estate Brokers - Continuing Education
Allowing real estate brokers, real estate salespersons, and associate
real estate brokers who have been licensed continuously for the
10-year period immediately preceding the end of the license term to
take 3 hours of continuing education instruction in legislative
updates in order to renew their licenses.
- First Reading Economic and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 2/4 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Economic and Environmental Affairs
- Special Order 2/19 (Senator Madden) Adopted
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Floor Amendment (Senator Madden) Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (45-1)
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 3/26 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Economic Matters
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- AGENTS AND BROKERS
- EDUCATION -see also- PUBLIC SCHOOLS; SPECIAL ED.; HIGHER ED.
- LICENSES -see also- ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES LICENSES
- REAL ESTATE -see also- AGENTS AND BROKERS
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Business Occupations and Professions
- Bill Text:
- First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Number: 872495/1 (PDF) Offered on: FEBRUARY 19, 1997 at: 10:36