File Code: Juvenile Law
Prior Year Introduction As: SB 200/96 - JPR
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 361
- Sponsored By:
Juvenile Records - Use by Local Pretrial and Correctional Agencies
Providing access to and use of juvenile records by a local pretrial or
correctional agency under specified conditions; and providing for the
use of an adjudication and disposition of a child by a local pretrial
agency in certain courts.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 2/6 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (47-0)
- Senate Refuses to Concur - House Amendments
- Senate Requests House Recede
- Conference Committee Appointed ...
- Senators Forehand, Kelley, Colburn
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 3/27 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Judiciary
- Favorable with Amendments
- Special Order later today (Delegate Doory) Adopted
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed with Amendments (135-2)
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- COUNTIES -see also- CHARTERED COUNTIES; CODE COUNTIES
- COURTS -see also- CIRCUIT COURTS; DISTRICT COURTS
- JUVENILE CAUSES
- PRETRIAL DETENTION OR RELEASE
- RECORDS -see also- RCDNGS; LAND RCDS; VITAL RCDS; CRIM BKGD.
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Courts and Judicial Proceedings
- Bill Text:
- First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Number: 901185/1 (PDF) Offered on: APRIL 4, 1997 at: 17:08