CHAPTER NUMBER: 13
File Code: Business Regulation and Occupations
- Sponsored By:
Chairman, Judicial Proceedings Committee (Departmental - Secretary of
Charitable Solicitation - Professional Solicitors
Specifying the conditions under which a bond or irrevocable letter of
credit may be returned to a professional solicitor.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 1/9 at 1:15 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Judicial Proceedings
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (46-0)
- Returned Passed
- Signed by the Governor Chapter 13
- First Reading Commerce and Government Matters
- Hearing 3/26 at 1:15 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Commerce and Government Matters
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (132-0)
- Sponsored by:
- Chairman, Judicial Proceedings Comm.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- BONDS -see also- COUNTY & BALTIMORE CITY BONDS; STATE BONDS.
- NONPROFIT ORGANIZATIONS
- REGISTRATION -see also- MOTOR VEHICLE REGISTRATION
- SECRETARY OF STATE
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Business Regulation
- Bill Text:
- First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Number: 538140/1 (PDF) Offered on: JANUARY 15, 1997 at: 11:49