File Code: Public Safety
- Sponsored By:
Chairman, Judicial Proceedings Committee (Departmental - State Police,
Crimes - Explosives - False Statements and Representations -
Increasing the penalties for making bombs and false statements about
bombs; and authorizing restitution in specified cases.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 1/9 at 1:15 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Judicial Proceedings
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (46-0)
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 3/25 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- Sponsored by:
- Chairman, Judicial Proceedings Comm.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS -see also- PENALTIES; SENTENCES
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Article - 27 Crimes and Punishments
- Bill Text:
- First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Number: 048642/1 (PDF) Offered on: JANUARY 15, 1997 at: 11:46