SENATE BILL 68
File Code: Insurance - Liability and Miscellaneous
- Sponsored By:
Insurance - Agents or Brokers - Termination of Agency Agreement
Prohibiting insurers from canceling, terminating, amending, or
refusing to renew specified agreements with agents or brokers except
under specified circumstances; requiring an insurer to give notice to
an agent or broker in a specified manner if the insurer intends to
cancel, terminate, or refuse to renew a specified agreement; etc.
- First Reading Finance
- Hearing 1/28 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 1/28 at 2:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Finance
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (43-3)
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 3/25 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Economic Matters
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- AGENTS AND BROKERS
- INSURANCE -see also- HEALTH INSURANCE; MOTOR VEHICLE INS
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text:
- First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: