File Code: Vehicle Laws - Drunk Driving
- Sponsored By:
Driver's License - Controlled Dangerous Substance Restriction
Authorizing the Motor Vehicle Administration, for good cause, to
impose a controlled dangerous substance restriction on a licensee
prohibiting the licensee from driving while having a controlled
dangerous substance in the blood; establishing that any person driving
on a highway or private property used by the public is deemed to have
consented to take a specified test on suspicion of violating a
controlled dangerous substance restriction; requiring administrative
sanctions for refusing to take a specified test; etc.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 1/15 at 2:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Judicial Proceedings
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (46-0)
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 3/25 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CHEMICAL TESTS
- CONTROLLED DANGEROUS SUBSTANCES -see also- DRUGS
- DRIVERS' LICENSES
- DRUNK AND DRUGGED DRIVING
- MOTOR VEHICLE ADMINISTRATION
- RECORDS -see also- RCDNGS; LAND RCDS; VITAL RCDS; CRIM BKGD.
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text:
- First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Number: 808842/1 (PDF) Offered on: JANUARY 22, 1997 at: 10:29