File Code: Insurance - Health and Life
- Sponsored By:
Delegate La Vay
Health Benefits - In Vitro Fertilization - Mandated Offering
Altering a provision mandating inclusion of benefits for in vitro
fertilization in health benefits plans; requiring specified health
benefits plans to offer benefits for in vitro fertilization; and
specifying plans to which the Act is applicable.
- First Reading House Rules
- Re-referred Economic Matters
- Hearing 3/5 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- HEALTH INSURANCE -see also- HMO; MANAGED CARE ORGANIZATIONS.
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text:
- First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: