File Code: Primary and Secondary Education
- Sponsored By:
Education - Lawful and Excused Absences
Requiring a principal to excuse the absence of a student from the day
or days that a certain test is administered if, before the first day
of examination, a parent or legal guardian of the student presents the
principal or the principal's designee with a signed, written
authorization for the student's absence; and establishing that an
absence authorized by the Act is a lawful and excused absence.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 3/13 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Ways and Means
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- EDUCATION -see also- PUBLIC SCHOOLS; SPECIAL ED.; HIGHER ED.
- PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text:
- First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: