CHAPTER NUMBER: 534
File Code: Agencies, Offices, and Officials
- Sponsored By:
State Treasury - State Money - Definition
Defining for specified purposes the term "State money" to include
funds held by a clerk of the court or register of wills.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 2/27 at 11:00 a.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/25 at 11:00 a.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Appropriations
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (135-0)
- Returned Passed
- Signed by the Governor Chapter 534
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/31 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Budget and Taxation
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (46-1)
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CLERKS OF COURT
- REGISTERS OF WILLS
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- State Finance and Procurement
- Bill Text:
- First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Number: 324436/1 (PDF) Offered on: MARCH 20, 1997 at: 10:32