CHAPTER NUMBER: 287
File Code: State Debt (Bond Bills)
- Sponsored By:
Chairman, Appropriations Committee (Departmental - University
of Maryland System)
Academic Facilities Bonding Authority
Authorizing the University of Maryland System to sell bonds to finance
projects at universities within the System.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 2/28 at 12:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Appropriations
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (135-0)
- House Concur - Senate Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (133-0)
- Passed Enrolled
- Signed by the Governor Chapter 287
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/25 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Budget and Taxation
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed with Amendments (47-0)
- Sponsored by:
- Chairman, Appropriations Comm.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- BONDS -see also- COUNTY & BALTIMORE CITY BONDS; STATE BONDS.
- STATE UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES
- Bill Text:
- First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled (PDF)
- Fiscal Note:
- Number: 469209/1 (PDF) Offered on: APRIL 2, 1997 at: 10:55