File Code: Procurement
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 816
- Sponsored By:
State Procurement - Recipients of Proceeds of General Obligation Bonds
Expanding the scope of the State Procurement Law to require a person
who receives any proceeds of any general obligation bonds of this
State to comply with the general procurement law of this State when
utilizing the proceeds or any matching funds of the proceeds in any
expenditure or procurement.
- First Reading Commerce and Government Matters
- Hearing 3/4 at 1:15 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/11 at 1:15 p.m.
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- STATE BONDS
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- State Finance and Procurement
- Bill Text:
- First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: