File Code: Public Safety
Prior Year Introduction As: HB 219/96 - APP
- Sponsored By:
Delegate Slade (Chairman, Joint Budget and Audit Committee)
General Assembly - Department of Fiscal Services - Office of
Generally altering the laws relating to the Office of Legislative
Audits and the Legislative Auditor; altering the time requirement
within which the Office of Legislative Audits is mandated to conduct
fiscal/compliance audits; clarifying that the Legislative Branch is
exempt from the fiscal/compliance audit requirement; providing factors
the Office shall take into consideration in determining the audit
schedule for the units of government that are subject to the Office's
audit authority; etc.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 2/25 at 11:00 a.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/27 at 11:00 a.m.
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Delegate John F. Slade, III, District 29B
- Budget & Audit Comm.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- ADMINISTRATIVE AGENCIES
- AUDITORS AND AUDITS
- CIRCUIT COURTS
- COMMUNITY COLLEGES
- COUNTIES -see also- CHARTERED COUNTIES; CODE COUNTIES
- FISCAL SERVICES, DEPARTMENT OF
- GENERAL ASSEMBLY -see also- LEGISLATIVE POLICY COM.; AELR
- MUNICIPAL CORPORATIONS
- RECORDS -see also- RCDNGS; LAND RCDS; VITAL RCDS; CRIM BKGD.
- REPORTS -see also- RECORDS
- SPECIAL TAX DISTRICTS
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- State Government
- Bill Text:
- First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: