File Code: Public Safety
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Love, Perry, Cadden, Leopold, and Clagett
Correctional Institutions - Education - Correctional Librarians
Requiring the Education Coordinating Council for Correctional
Institutions to annually recommend to the Governor a level of staffing
by correctional librarians; and providing that the recommended level
of funding may not be less than the level in a specified fiscal year.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 2/19 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/5 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Ways and Means
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Delegate Mary Ann E. Love, District 32
- Delegate Joan Cadden, District 31
- Delegate Virginia P. Clagett, District 30
- Delegate John R. Leopold, District 31
- Delegate Marsha G. Perry, District 33
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- COMMITTEES AND COMMISSIONS -see also- POLITICAL COMMITTEES
- CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTIONS -see also- PATUXENT INSTITUTION
- EDUCATION -see also- PUBLIC SCHOOLS; SPECIAL ED.; HIGHER ED.
- LIBRARIES -see also- ARCHIVES
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text:
- First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: