File Code: Commercial Law - Consumer Protection
- Sponsored By:
Consumer Protection - Consumer Reporting Agencies
Altering the circumstances under which a consumer reporting agency may
furnish a consumer report; requiring consumer reporting agencies to
maintain specified procedures; specifying the minimum identification
that a consumer must provide to a consumer reporting agency to obtain
certain information from the consumer reporting agency; and providing
for the effect of certain provisions of the Act.
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 3/12 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CONSUMER PROTECTION -see also- ADVTG.; LABELING; WARRANTIES.
- REPORTS -see also- RECORDS
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Commercial Law
- Bill Text:
- First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: