File Code: Estates and Trusts
- Sponsored By:
Chairman, Judiciary Committee (Departmental - Aging, Office on)
Estates and Trusts - Protection of Minors and Disabled Persons
Revising the law on guardianship of minors and disabled persons;
clarifying when a guardian may be appointed; setting standards for
guardianship proceedings; specifying the duties and powers of a
guardian; specifying the right of the individual for whom a guardian
is appointed; creating procedures to terminate a guardianship; etc.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 2/21 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Chairman, Judiciary Comm.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- DISABILITIES -see also- BLIND PERSONS; DEAF PERSONS
- ESTATES AND TRUSTS -see also- FIDUCIARIES
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Estates and Trusts
- Bill Text:
- First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: