File Code: Family Law
- Sponsored By:
Child Support - Payment by Father - Terminating Events
Authorizing a court to require a father to continue paying child
support if the child is an adult but is not self-supporting and is
enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student in an accredited
university or post-high school graduate vocational program; specifying
that the support shall only be construed during the period of
undergraduate enrollment; providing for the retroactive application of
the Act; etc.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 2/19 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- FAMILY LAW -see also- ADOPTION; DIVORCE; DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
- HIGHER EDUCATION -see also- STATE UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES.
- SUPPORT OF DEPENDENTS -see also- ALIMONY
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Family Law
- Bill Text:
- First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: