File Code: Income
- Sponsored By:
Income Tax - Subtraction Modification for Qualified Higher Education
Providing a subtraction modification under the Maryland individual
income tax for qualified higher education expenses, as defined, paid
by an individual during the taxable year for a dependent to attend an
institution of higher education in the State, if the individual paid
qualified higher education expenses for two or more dependents during
the taxable year; phasing out the subtraction modification for
individuals in specified income ranges, and disallowing the
subtraction for individuals above specified income levels; etc.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 2/25 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- HIGHER EDUCATION -see also- STATE UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES.
- INCOME TAX
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Tax - General
- Bill Text:
- First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: