CHAPTER NUMBER: 494
File Code: Bi-County Agencies
- Sponsored By:
Montgomery County and Prince George's County Delegations
Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission - Equipment - Bond
Authorizing the Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission to issue bonds
for the purchase and acquisition of specified equipment subject to
specified conditions; and making stylistic changes.
- First Reading Commerce and Government Matters
- Hearing 3/13 at 1:15 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Commerce and Government Matters
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (130-4)
- Returned Passed
- Signed by the Governor Chapter 494
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/28 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Budget and Taxation
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (47-0)
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- BONDS -see also- COUNTY & BALTIMORE CITY BONDS; STATE BONDS.
- EQUIPMENT -see also- MOTOR VEHICLE EQUIPMENT
- WASHINGTON SUBURBAN SANITARY DISTRICT
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Article - 29 Washington Suburban Sanitary District
- Bill Text:
- First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Number: 206957/1 (PDF) Offered on: MARCH 19, 1997 at: 10:51